Quick relief from pain and discomfort. The suppositories contain hyaluronic acid sodium salt and cannabidiol in the emulsion matrix that ensures the maximum effect of both active substances.
Where the suppositories help
- Faster healing of wounds caused by removal of cervix tissue affected by pathological alterations
- Faster healing and reduced bleeding while treating cervicitis (an inflammation of the cervix) that is caused by STD infections, injuries to the cervix inflicted by foreign object (birth control), or cervical cancer.
- Faster healing of vaginal wounds after vaginal surgery
- Faster healing of vaginal wounds related to giving birth
- Faster healing of the specific vaginal lesions caused by radiation therapy in the pelvic area
- Treating the atrophic vaginal mucosa, its dryness and itch caused by menopause
- In cases of painful sex
- Relief from adverse reactions to chemotherapy and hormonal treatment of tumors sensitive to estrogen (e.g. breast carcinoma)
- Relief from vaginal discomfort symptoms after vaginal inflammation or mycosis treatment.
CANNEFF VAG SUP vaginal suppositories are used as adjuvant treatment in the healing process of atrophic and dystrophic vaginal mucosa conditions. They are conducive to healing after giving birth or after gynaecology surgery, in cases of dystrophy after chemotherapy or ionizing radiation and in cases of vaginal dryness, including dryness caused by estrogen deficiency.
Dosage and length of use
Take one suppository per day, preferably in the evening or per recommendation by your medical provider. Length of use depends on the development of the treated condition and should not exceed 30 days.
- For help with healing the wounded mucosa after surgery, giving birth, conization, and treatment of the cervicitis, during and after radiotherapy in the pelvic area: 1 suppository per day before bedtime for 15 – 20 days.
- For relief and help with healing the atrophic or distrophic vaginal mucosa, also in cases of radiotherapy in the pelvic area, or after giving birth: 1 suppository per day before bedtime for 20 – 30 days.
- For relief from painful sex: 1 suppository per day before bedtime for 2 – 3 days before the planned sex and 1 suppository per day one hour before having sex.
- For relief from symptoms of treated vaginal inflammation, infection or vaginal mycosis: 1 suppository 3 times a week for 30 days.
- For relief from vaginal dryness, itch, or discomfort caused by menopause, birth control or chemotherapy: 1 suppository per day before bedtime for 20 – 30 days.
- For relief from vaginal dryness, itch, or discomfort caused by premenstrual syndrome: 1 suppository per day before bedtime for 2-5 days before menstruation.
Hyaluronic acid sodium salt, cannabidiol, glycerol monostearate, solid fat, purified water.
Instructions for use
Separate one suppository from the strip where the strip is perforated. Tear the packaging by pulling it gently apart and remove the suppository. Insert the suppository into the vagina, narrow end first. It is recommended to clean your hands before and after insertion for hygiene. The effect will occur within 60 minutes after application.
Keep away from children. Do not take the suppositories by mouth. Do not use after the expiration date or in case the packaging is opened or damaged.
You can download the package leaflet here.
There are no reviews yet.